xkcd Click and Drag - All Images

When I saw xkcd 1110 I thought it was pretty cool, but I found it tedious to constantly drag. I inspected the html source, and then some javascript code to try and find the pattern for naming the images. I enlisted the help of my friend Nick, a programmer at Action Button Entertainment. He edited some of the js and made a php file that shows all of them. I then used HTTrack to download that file and all the files referenced. I packaged the directory into a zip which you can take.

Please someone put this in a google maps format or something.

Note: You'll notice a lot of the images are 404 html files. That's because Randall Munroe wisely reused the white and black tiles. Therefore these files are either white or black.

Download the zip file here.

Comments